Training & Culture
We provide weekly opportunities to engage in sales meetings, trainings, masterminds, networking and social events. You can review past trainings in our extensive Preferred SHORE University platform. We are a vibrant group that always looks forward to something fun to do or interesting to learn.
Broker Liason & Director of Coaching
Mentorship for New Agents
- Weekly coaching with personalized mentorship
- Daily suggested activities in PDF format to build your sales pipeline
- Group discussions with top agents
- All perks of the "platinum partnership" included
- Mentorship costs $5,950 in total, paid from the 30% Platinum Partnership split
- No out of pocket cost until you successfully sell a home
Meet your head coach - Michael Barbino is an industry veteran whose passion for helping people and real estate led to years of successfully starting, running, managing, coaching and training Real Estate agents, groups, teams and offices. Michael was most recently a mastery Agent coach for MAPS and he is a native of Long Island, New York. He studied his MBA at Florida Metropolitan University, his BA in Economics from St. John's University and his legal assistant certificate from Adelphi University & St. Petersburg College. He began his real estate career in 1990 in the Long Island New York market and began practicing Florida real estate in early 2000’s. Michael looks forward to meeting you and leading our associates to success.